AIM Rule 26
This page carries the information required by AIM Rule 26 or links to other pages where it appears.
Scapa Group plc
Date of Incorporation: 5 November 1964
Registered in England and Wales.
Registered Company No: 826179
Scapa shares are quoted and traded on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange (AIM: SCPA).
- Description of the business: see Who We Are
- Director's biographies: see Board of Directors
- Board Committees: see Board Committees
- Constitutional documents: see Articles of Association in Corporate Governance
- Authorised and Issues Share Capital: see Shareholder Information
- Significant Share Holdings: see Major Shareholders
- Annual and Interim Reports: see Presentations
- Announcements: see Scapa News and Regulatory News
- NOMAD and other advisers: see Investor Information
Scapa Group plc applies the FRC's UK Corporate Governance Code ('the Code'). Scapa's Corporate Governance arrangements and compliance are fully disclosed in the Corporate Governance section (pages 43-74) of our 2019 Annual Report and Accounts.
UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers - Scapa is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
This page was last updated on 21 June 2019.